Recently i realised that I've been busy with my activities until i neglected so many important things in my life. I care less towards my academic, family members, best friends and myself. Sigh, this isn't a good sign. It is like I've missed out so many tiny little puzzles which are parts of a very beautiful picture. I pounder, does joining activities really develop me into a better me? Seems like the answer is no. I know its good to join activities, widen my social network and of course have fun! But, seems like i'm just standing at the same starting point and watching others run further and further away. I know this is not the ending i want it to be. I know i have to spend more time to understand myself more, know what i really want instead and really set a target and try to achieve it. I know I have to change, I know its' time for me to move on. I'm trying. Just give me some time. Go Ah Jai! You know you can do it!
1 comment:
Go Ah Jai! You know you can do it!
Post a Comment