Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Stress!!!

Just left 7 days to MUET speaking test and 20 days to exams and 39 days KAKOM.
Students here include me are getting more and more stress.
Tons of homeworks still need to be completed ,
Still need to rush for syllabus, prepare for trial and go athletes training .
How I wish i can stop the time .
:(

I know i need to be stronger and be optimistic 
coz seriously it is very easy to break down at time like this .
I know mental is very important but sometimes , I really feel down .
Feel so empty and lonely inside .
Like no one really will go care about you .

Haih ..
just accept the fact that no one will accompany you till the end , 
you just got to be stronger and stronger.

Jiayou Jai !
You can do it !




No comments: